Thursday, February 17

wen i only have u.......

seems unchnged....
tings stil d same....
bt getin worst....

im d human w fragile heart...
easily hurt
even wth simple words....

yes im a coward....
scared of losing a "u"
i've face too many
hypocrite ppl....
all been covered of
d pretty looks,,,
innocent looks,,,
cute n smiley face.....

BUT!!!!
i can see more than that....
i noe i dn hve d rite in judging but....
i keep in nicely inside...
neve to trusts a'more......

i barely mad,,,,
barely shout o yell....
but imma crier.....
bg fans of it ;P

dats d only way i cn soothe myslf...
need a shoulder to cry on..
bt hve no one 4me...

toilet bowl..
shower room...
blnket....

but neve to let go...

i try to keep it as long as i could...
;)

smiles all t way....
im alright...juz ok...

im nt a heartless...
i hve d heart...
juz dunoe to mke use of its yet....

bt do blieves me wen i say I LOVE U....
it's from my heart...

but to u...u...n u....
dat tke me 4 grnted...
im nt a hllabck girl...
enough is enough....

wen i dcided to let go sumone o sumtink...
dats mean...
i do really gve up...
n no more trusts to put...

but if one day,,,
u really dun need me...
tel me..
i'll cmfrt my own heart....
i'll psuades its to leave....

i wont leave until d stuation o d person itself
really forced me to do so n mke me to
draw d enD!!!

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...