Thursday, February 24

"killing jar"

death notes....

build it up..the wall...

trying hard to bring back d memory...

bt notink...

refusal....
anger.....
sorrow...

tkes cntrol....

YA ALLAH...
all is in YOUR hands...
im juz a weak person...
im notink..


i noe i cant fix bck...
but dn feel lke ur nothing to me..
ur someone in my life's
part of my life's.....

learning to live half alive...
running out leaving scars...

am i a sinner....
im gettin weak day by day...
punishment...

aches....
d stomach + head....
~~,

i juz miss d old gud times -_-"
missed evrything bck in d past...

i noe dt im not alone...cz frens aways thr...
but...
i'am
LONELY insde....

YA ALLH,
show me d real path +
blessed me frm harm...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...