Saturday, February 19

friends in neeD!!!

shud i yell...
o dey wil come...

ppl said...
true friends wil undrstnds
our silent...

i need dat nw....

i really need a shoulder
to cry on...
really need a hand to rub my back...
really need a friend to keep me warm....
really need smone to wipes my tears....

i juz cant...
its getin harder evryday....


im nt alone...
but im lonely....
im torn apart inside...

b in my shoes....
yess!!!!
i cn create smiles to others
but....
my heart begging 4 hepyness too....

sumtimes i bein rude to others...
im so really sorry....
im waiting outside d line...

juz b ready to b kick out at any time....

running away..wasnt d solution...
i juz need to b ready 4 any
crcumstnces....
n i pray 4 d strength to aways b w me...

too much pain dt i caused...
its srprised me so much...
(-_-)

yess...
its reminds n aways b in my "headline" dat
IM NO GUD!!!!

it wasnt n
its nt a call
juz a "warm rminder"
i tink....
i tink soo....

loves grew evryday in my heart...

juz im sory it's ds way....

at d end of d day..
i realised dat im notink
but an empty seat...

keep smiles all d way girl....
smiles...
smilessss....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...