Friday, February 11

music of my life....








i cant even hear my self.....
its empty inside....
people comes n go....
mybe i tried too hard...
d heart speeding...
i close my eyes....
raise my both hands up...
im nodded down...
i ask from HIM...

"But i know there's sunshine behind that rain, I know there's good times behind that pain Can you tell me how i can make a change? I close my eyes, and i can see a better day, I close my eyes and pray. "

can anyone guess whos' d singer? lalalala~~,

"You'll never make me leave I wear this on my sleeve Give me a reason to believe So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless thoughts That make me ill"

this another song...i listend to ds band since
i was in secondary skool...
my mom nt really like ds band bcause of their
musics arrngemnt...."memekak" dats wat she said =P
heee....(^_^)....here..my honey G *blushing* ngeeeee ;)
more time passes by...
im a bit grown up...but
mcr stil in my heart....
dey are d songs of my life....
i lstened to them evrytime im in pain...
dey like "undrstnding" me
d songs really in me... (^-^)
dun really care wat ppl gona say..

"Dear God, the only thing I ask of You Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away We all need that person who can be true to you But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed 'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again"

here is another song...
i col it dungun anthem ngeh3....
reasons?
a frens of mine..bltooth ds song to me...
n more it's soothe me evrytime i listend to ds song...
it's very soft n kinda healing d emo heee...


"You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep I'll sing a song beside you And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me Everyday I will remind you"

i tink u noe ds song blongs to whom rite.. ;)


n more other songs dat reminds me of sumone...

*bg girls dun cry by fergie.....
reminds me of sumone dat used to b in my heart in t past 5 yrs..
(^-^) in memory suda...


*hapus aku by nidji
reminds me of my sumone dat really touched my heart during dt time haaaa
n its oso rminds me d frst ever guy dt mke me cry ;(

*unintended bt muse
reminds me of my bff...haahaha...she gave me ds song as a lullaby LOL~

lots more songs dat in my heart...
*waka-waka~rminds me of her...hr fav alarm...
*single ladies~rminds me of him lalaalalalala
*poco-poco anthem~rminds me of my crazy bestie...

i do blieves dat evry humans bein on d earth hve their own
songs reminder....
a song dat can soothe our heart...
sumtimes there were some words o actions dat we cant o
dare to say it aloud o do it...
d songs lyrics might help...
anger..hate...loves..loneliness..alone...~~,
wtever ur emotions are...
dun let its tkes cntrol of ur body....
it might hurt n caused u trouble..
gastronominal attack...
crdiovscular attck...
nausea..diarrhea...
n lots more...
(i do some reading apprently due to my health heee)

d best tings to do is...
sit on d prayer mat n pray to HIM...
HE know wat's d best 4 us...
for u n me...
we cant keep on blaming d fate o cry over it...
ALMIGHTY ALLAH always noe wats bettr...


*************END************



No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...