Friday, February 4

handle wth care!!! im fragile...


speaks only nice things to me....
dun say harsh things to me....
dont scream o speaks loud to me...
dun cursed others infrnt me...

im nt belong to d harsh world...
those things scared me....
more~sad me.....

i feel uncmfrtable wth those type of ppl....
i juz cant mingle w them...

i'm in my own world....
i neve learn to curse o speaks harsh to others...

FRAGILE!!!!

i am....
halus je ;')

those harsh words go drectly to my heart....
it tkes time 4 me to let go....

i'll 4gves ppl...
easily 4gt....

but....

SCARs..remnds me...
sumtimes....

;)

it does hurt evrytime look at d scar....
but thre's slver lining bhind each them dat
kinda ease n mke me smiles smtimes....

keep on prayin to ALMIGHTY ALLAH s.w.t
for d best things in my life.... ;)
insyaALLAH...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...