Saturday, February 19

i had enough....i tink...

well...i dunoe juz lately...
my heart really cant bear wth my emotions..
haaa....easily gt hurt...bodo kn..
but tahla...
im easily hurt apprently....

evrytink seems so wrong...
but things hppend kn....
i cant mke forcemnt for them
to b juz in my way,,,

im not alone...
but im lonely,..
inside....
d more often i laugh...
d more often i'll cry...

i aways wnted all to b in my way...
to b juz in my way...

naaaa~
im so stubborn...
all seems useless...

no matter wat i do...
wat i said....
everything..
all bout me...
seems useless....

(-_-")
(o-O)

d panda bck to d town....

iALLAH if gven chnces...
if ad rezeki....
i'll b leaving...heee.... ;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...