Tuesday, February 1

running out of words~speechless



RAINY DAYS~~.

d weather not so fine these days...

i've spent my 3 days in malacca......

visting my grndparents......

sumtink to do thre....

soon dey both gona leaves 4 UMRAH....

those pics blow showed me "busy-ing"

doin d task...ngeh3....



its not dat all....

then my frst nite in mlacca begin...

my mission....heeee.....

lokin for accmdation 4 my class trip soon....

d pic above....

haaaa....

went thre,,,,

OMG!!!!

sriusly....im kinda shocked wth dat place condtion...

i went thre wth my aunt 4 sure...

she's d drver...n more she noe n master bout mlacca routes heeee....

she said to me...

"u're so nt goin to suvive hre (refrrd to l'armada)

so i leave dat building....

hve to climb d stairs to meet d "sales person"

ergh,,,,

l'armada is a NO NO......~~

my mission cont....

we went surround jonker streets dat nite...

guess wat??!!!!

wearing d kenduri unifrm "bju kurung"

we went surround d area....

hahahaha....

bla3.....

im so tired.....

felin so restless....

2nd day...

went to my aunt house plak...

then went to my uncle place....

here n thre....

im soooo restless....

day3.....

haaaa...

wokeup early moning....

went to a place wth my atok + nenek....

duh....

later....went to mITC....WNDERLAND...

bla..bla..bla....

jnker streets....MP....DP.....

huh.....

im so sicks....

so dem tired....~~

then at nite.....

rushing back to KL....~~~

haaaa....~~

very d very penat ok.....

4gt to tel dat on day3....

i met iznur.ija n kelly.....

heeee....

rturned their repot....

gomen2.. ;)

those pics below....were taken during my mlacca trip wth d sibs heee

thnks to my lil sis apek....

4 bein so dem patient wth me....hahahaha

n thnks 4 bein my driver these 3 days heee....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...