Monday, February 7

fuyooo,,,,dpt cuti!!! MC ^-^


i've been stnding infront of d clinic for 1/2 hour...
staring at d door for few times...

ergh...
imma freak huuuu....

i hate clinic + hospitals o anytinks
rlates to medic~~,

such a freak...
but at last...

i mnge to ovrcome t fear heee....
bt my heart was bout to pumping out hahahah =P

haaaa...while waiting 4 my turn...
i suddnly realize dat im all alone thre....
haaaa we used to b tghter evrywhre...

"well i tried to live wthout u...
the tear fall from my eyes....
i'm alone and i feel empty...
GOD.. im torn apart inside"

i hve to learn dis....
things chnged...
haaaa...im so not ready 4 ds bg chnged...

even it sucks..
iALLAH i'll keep it wth me..

bck to MC ting...heee....
alhmdulilah...notink srious...
notink to do wth death too ;)

all i need is to rest!!!
rest + rest....
need to cheer up...
smone cheer me ;)

i commit too many sins...
ds is how GOD punished me bck...
losing smone i loves....
...............

all i hopes juz u to b fine ;)
sory 4 hates me...
..................

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...