Tuesday, February 1

the time....

im sorry....

really sorry....

it was so sudden.....

im so not yet ready......

sorry...

i juz dunoe my heart....

u were so nice n kind..

u respect me as a woman...

we shared too many things...

n u aways thre wen i need an ears

i do like u.....

but as a friend.....

juz a friend...

at ds moment of truth....

im not ready 4 a rlationship....

im sory....

really mean it....

thnks 4 being so nice to me...

myb one day....

insyaALLAH i wil open my heart 4 u....

who knew....

but 4 nw....

i need my bff n fams more....

hops u understnd.....

i dn hates u....

i do like u....

juz its nt d time yet....

*loves sick*

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...