Tuesday, March 9

weirdO0O0O0~~~

is it wrong for being frndly??
o am i too frendly??
i dun tink sooo...
most of my frens at resort pon..
adik2 n uncle2,mkcik2...
fews je abg2...
hermmm
speaks bout abg2....
juz gt my freedom from
dat b.boi.....
finally im free from him fuhhhhhh
such a relieved;)
bt he's kinda gettin mglabah wen see me...
im juz actin kewl je...
watever la...juz dun diz me again;)
currently la kan...
ds one guy plak....
im treated him juz like brother
n suddenly he told me dat
he likes me....
wooooho0000o0o00....
wat d fish la kan~~~
he's kinda msundrstood my frnship....
bt i did tel hm d truth la...
n he seems lke can accept it...
n now we're fine n kewl juz lke frens....
i told him dat my hearts taken aready....
hermmm by'' U'' surely hehehe...
n dis one gurl plak....
ermmmm being sooo damn nice to me....
thnks dik...
she's kinda like my along la~~~
very fierce bt hve a small hearts
haha mis u along~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...