Thursday, March 18

weiRDo!!!

i gt dis felinks dat evryone in
dis otel line's
is sooooo weirds!!!
they keeps talking bout
wat is HALAL N HARAM
bt dey keeps doing d haram stuffs
haha
i noe dat im not so gud in dis
religious matters bt i do noe
wat's rite n wrong...
ermmm~~~
biala...
orite....
wat one of my frens aways said
''KUBUR MASING2''
*sigh*

k3...
lately my headche
attckeD again.....
myb cuz of d weather
n oso nt enough sleeps...
bt im nt taking PANADOL
snce its totally PROHIBITED
fews prsons warneD me
nt to tkes any~~
sooo 'MINYAK CAP KAPAK'
is nw my bsfren...
hehe...
oritee...
my pockEt mOney kinda
less..less..less..
huhu...
bt i hve no strngth to
asks from my parents huhu~~
bt my sis warned me nt to
brings out my ASB...
she'll try helps...
bt aiyoo~~~
im burdening her
i noe she din says it
bt i do undrstands~~~
huhu T-T

dowan to tinks~~


~~out wana sleeps~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...