Saturday, March 13

back into d ocean of memories~~~





wel got notink to do tonite.....
apparently an idea cme haha
(old idea)
wtever it is la...
juz miss all d moment wth frens....
once upon in dungun haha....
my roomates KP132...
awayssss~~~
mish k.eza,miza,tika n x-kp132 APAI...
miss u guys...
cant forget al d moment we spent
toghter...
dinner at SERI MOLEK hehe...

MARCH 2009...
trips to shah alam..
hre's d bginning 4 us...
along,angah,adik n me achik...
we've bcme closed hre...
spent al d time tghtr...
love u girls...
sooo much things happned hre...
princess??broke up??irritated??
annoyed??
haha lots of stuffs laaa~~~

i wish dat i'll nver 4get
al d moments in dungun...
DUNGUN...
hs chnged me a lots...
hre i learn hw to b ''ME''
hw to mingles wth others
hw to put trusts on others
hw to cares n hw to shares
Dungun chnged me...
from lil girl to big girl nw...
al d tears n al d laughter
all growned me up...
mke me tougher
mke me into somebody...
hre oso i learnt hw to hates
i learnt hw to forgives bt nt to forget....
frendship taught me lots....
thnks guys...
im sooo lucky cuz hve al of u;)


p/s:its aready 3am..
sleeps time huhu(^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...