Friday, March 26

そんなに不足しています

ay nawawala ka masyado (filipino)

Εσείς λείπει τόσο πολύ (greek)

es que te falta tanto(spanish)

너무 많이 누락 (korean)

Tá tú ag iarraidh an oiread sin (irish)

Отсутствует вы так много(russian)

wel wateve d language abves

al of them gves d same meaning..

only one meaning....

n its really from my deepest heart...

so hard to xpress my real emotion...

its tkes times 4 me to really

xpress my felinks....

ppl might tinks dat im colD

cant stops wat ppl gona says

they'll keep saying

they can say wtever dey likes

s long i noe whr i stands

n who's with me....

i noe is nt easy 4 ppl

to really understnds me...

only sorry from me....

i'll try to gves d best of me

i did tried to tinks simple

but actually my minds is complcated

sumtimes~~~

sumtimes~~~

*sigh*
''peterpan song-menunggumu''

suddenly d anthem playing

in my head ;S

hopes i can mke it go away

but so hards to xplains wat hppend la~~

hw could dis hppend to me

arghhh!!!

hopes gona b so much btter soOn~~~





No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...