Wednesday, March 10

my sis is here!!!


yesterday 10thmarch...
my petite soeurs(sister in french)
she's in seremban haha....
rite afta fnish wokin directs to tminal1....
go for a walks while waitin for her....
nah...she's arrves...
with her huge begs...
n she's wearing purple from head to toes
aishhh purple freaks haha....
lepaking at tminal fdcourt
''RESTORAN ANIKA SATAY''
if im nt mstaken laaa~~~
hehe....
treats her....
im eatin s usual la..
fried ktiaw wth iced nscafe
while my sis eatin
blackpepper fried rice n sirap limau.....
ermmmm...
eating n chatting al d time...
mish d time to lepak wth her....
both busy wth studying soooo
barely sees each other....
huhu....
she sending over my lappy n oso
my USELESS broadbnd huhu...
she told me dat she hve paid
bt stil cannot be used....
wtever...
soon i'll recheck back with d centre...
but here in sremban??
any celcom cntre exists???
aishhh...
crappy tollll....
afta eating sent her over to d bus...
hug n kissess n bye2 to her...
she's goin back to KLANG....
while me goin back to PJ(paroi jaya)
hehe~~~



No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...