Monday, March 1

moment of gloryyyy?????

juz end up wth hskp deprtment....
rceived gud fedbacks n comments from d EH...
ALHAMDULILAH.....
feel so grateful
dat she appreciates my jobs....
she advsed me to work more on skills
ermmm wat skills im nt sure pon hehe
watever...
juz thnks a lots PUAN NORMALA TAMAN...
really apprciates ur kindness;)
n oso al d staffs
gt hug n kisses from kak mai(my fveret s'vsor)
n oso ass EH PUAN RAFIAH
she's very kind n sweet prson.....

hermmmm juz pick up my lappy...
250 huhu~~~
thnks sis...
my prior to gt d lappy is for typing
my practical reports......
gt d lappy but my broadband isn't wth me...
is wth my sister....
huuhuu(!_!)
watever:P
now hve to tinks bout d rents plak...
150 ermmm
money matters
again..again...and again.....
wana asks sum discount from d owner
hehe
:P
n more....
wana buy new cap plak...
oooo it's nt ncessary rite...
i can stil bear d weathr ;P
insyaALLAH~~~~

cant wait to end al dis prac stuffs soon~~
ooooo
i dont want to mis a thing~~~
(^^*)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...