Thursday, March 25

LEtting Gooo~~~~

wel d lect finally cme to vsits our place
wohoooo~~
thnks to miss norzaidah bt ngali
hehe~~~
wel i hve d thought of
goin to proceed wth my presntation topic
bt...
miss told me dat
its btter if i present bout dprtment
dat i enterD je~~~
so dat soon wll ease me
soooo..
i've dcided to present either
hskp o mtd
im goin to kol d panel 4 dscussion dlu
haishh~~~
sOOOO i hve to
let go my
intention to
presnt bout FNB...
bt really appreciates wt uncle amdan n uncle rama
hd done 4 me...
they hlped me wth lots of fnb stuffs
heheheh thnks a lots ;)
n now i hve to think
wisely
wat im goin to do huhu~~
fenink2 flies ni huhu (T-T)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...