Wednesday, March 31

herm~~

these days feel like notink je~~
smtimes hepy
somtimes not
pefrrd staying at wrkplace rather than home
(wat i mean hre is my rent house)
out from hme at 6am~~
cme bck to hme?
ystrday at 7pm~~
tday quite lmbt
myb at 11 pm kot~~
dunnoe~~
hah miss home~~
a.panas~~
really wana b home nw~~
lepak-ing wth my parent n al d sibs~~
my nurse said ''sabr je xlme j lag"
yup~~
easy 4 u to say bt
if u were in my shoes??~~
im juz human...
gt felink n im nt monument~~
its really chllnge my ptient lvel~~
i tnk cn kne heart attck~~
myb my blood prssure is gettin high da ni~~
headache la
wen tinks too much n
nt enough sleeps~~
at opis lately hve to ngadp desktop
typing some stuffs
about safety aids weee~~
welllll...
dunnoe la~~
juz can tink~~
miss u :")

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...