Monday, March 8

say watever~~~

juz get back from KL....
go visits my uncle at hospy sg buloh...
he is sooooo damn skinny..
cant blieved my eyes at frst sight huhu
totallly diff...
he used to b very healthy......
again..... my along....
i dunnoe y...
myb im toooo annoyed her..
o myb im juz tooo bsy body wth her stuffs...
but i act like dat juz bcuz of i do care bout her...
erm myb....
im notink to her~~~
hermmm...
dear along if u read dis(i bet she din read it)
juz tke gud cre of urself...
b sure dat ur pistol aways wth u...
dun mndi at nite ok...
n dn get too xhausted...
n gt rests lots......
dun mstreats me....
talks straights to me if
im guilty....
dun treats me lke im notink...
~~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...