Monday, March 1

28th february 2010

went back to home heee~~
missed fams so muchhhh~~~
later moves to TS
to pick up my lappy..
thanks to my sis
for borrwing me d money heee~~~
soon goin to pay
insyaALLAH;)
my mom asks
stil hve money o x??
im juz nodded my head
down her to worry la...
stil hve my sis
sorry 4 burdens u sis ;(

lepak-ing at RU.....
waiting 4 along n bam...
amal went jaln2 wth sara...
wanted to joins them but ermmmm
hve to lmits my money huhu~~

later go eatin at PENANG VILLAGE
ermmm
quite expnsive n d fuds juz average laaaa~~~
but mosts thnks to mR.NIZAM hehe;)
thnks lots...
''dont wanna mis a things''
hehe

later sent bam home
n grak to sremban....
very sleepy...
wana sleep but feel bad plak soooo
keep on chatin wth manje....
dunnoe wat to borak wth
mr Nizam..
along oso mad at me huhu~~~
soryyyyy~~~~

arrved at home arnd 10.30pm
afta mandi tidying my tings
then sleep...
huhu
sooo really exhausted
bt im really heppy
bcuz of u hehe
skudut;)

thanks to al besties gak
cheerin my day hehe
muahhhh;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...