Saturday, June 19

watttttt???

hermmm...
my 2nd days
cryin depan lappy...
wel im juz sad n stil shcked....
i dunoe whre my mstake...
y i dn get it?

fb...
all d felllows keep wshin
cngrats n wat so eva....

i did said pviously dat i dowan to cont...
but....
i stil hoping dat i'll get d offer....
but nil...
wel im juz....
pathetic.....

las day...
cryin alone at borders TS...
mybe dey think im nuts...
soo wat...
im sad.....
juz sad....

leave me.....
i read a book...
"I AM MUSLIM"
i dun really care bout d content
juz opened it n act lke
im reading it...
sory..
wet d pages wth tears...
malu3....
huh....

bt xsalah kn.....
im a girl....
so ppl wont really care if
seiing a grl cryin in public ;P

bla..bla..
tot of leavin by monorel....
but i stop thre about 1hr tex-ing my dude...
then....
i walked to BB takin bus frm thre je....

ermmm.....
home...
sleeP.....
sad.......
pathetic i am.......

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...