Tuesday, June 15

if given chnces.....

i wish i cn turn back time....

ouh i wish i can...

really wish for dat.....

my life would b much btter...

*sigh*

i luv my bff....

she aways there 4 me...

thnks a lots....

bloody tired wokin s a server....

fufu....

thnking of quitting...

in mean time im trying

searching 4 bettr opprtunities otthre....

jobsstreets....

really dun hve d heart to study ....

bt i do miss student life so dmn much...

miss all d frens instead ....

bt people keep telin me...

in ds indstry...

hosptality....

experience is power...

wel....

i dunoe la....

hops i can btahan in ds indstry la...

tiring...

feelin lke i hve no life...

syukur im nt married yet....

if not...

haha...

bt my tiredness faded away wen

my bff wth me...

life is soooooooo soooooo la.....

mis our old gud times...

lepaking al tghther....

hah....

wokin....

penattttlaaaaaa.....

bt no pain no gain....

i wan my lappy so damn bad......

..............

~off to work~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...