Saturday, June 5

i hate him!!!!!!

i had enough wth hs attitude.....
dmn it...
he's rude....
soooo dsrespectful.....
he's insane....
he's totally out of hs mind,,,,
wat's on earth is he thnking....
hw can he b rude to hs own sibs....
YA ALLAH.....

i really had enough wth him....
i've tried to chnge him
failed....
my mom n dad....
toooo....

he only thinks bout hs own sake..
hs frens n hs gf....
i hate himmmm so much now...
he mke my mom cried.....
i dowan hm as my bro....
NO!!!!!

only if i hve t strngth....
i really wana slam hs face....
bt i noe....
he's much tougher...
he omos slap my sis....
thnk God....
i was thre....
i push my sis aside....

he rude to my mom....
he was possesed by sumtink i think...
my dad nt around...
so do my along....

i tex to my along...
ask hm to cme home....
he's wokin sumwhre at hulu s'ngor i guess....
while on t phone wth my along
i omos cry....
i can see my mom face...
her sad look...

he was influenced by hs peers n rascals frens....
he used to b very obedient boy....
nve leave solat...
bt now....
he's totally chnged...
me either dunoe hm a'more...

i hve no lil bro...
he rude to my mom n my dad...
i'll neve b soft to hm...
no more...
enough is enough...

i pomise....
if he hits any of my sibs...
o b rude again wth my parents...
i wont thnk twice to fght back!!!
no one cn hurts my sibs n my parent....
including HIM!!!

he'll b sory!!!
i wont care bout him a'more....

deep inside my heart
really wan him to chnge....


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...