Wednesday, June 2

im so useless

wel gt notink to do...
feel lke im useless...
im useless nw..
erkkk~~
jobless n useless.....
sory mom....
sory ayah..

n more my lappy...
again icu....
ds time my nurse tlg jge....
hops bley rcover heee~~
so much mmories dlm tu....
lots of pics.....

nw on9 using my sis ntbook jela...
its too lttle tiny aiyooo....
fenink2...~~
bt sokayla..
bttr than notink kan =)

huhu~~
lalalalalalala~~~

my grndpa getin bttr...
Alhamdulilah....

bt he's funny la....
heee~~
jaht kn glakkn orh sakit;P
bt i bet if u guys
here wth me...
korg pon glak jugak~~
hehe~~

my nurse ad induksi...
sumwhre at sg buloh la kot...
she said
t jupe her x-bf kt sne...
all d besh laaaa~~~hehe

apek on sem breaks nw..
fr 3weeks je....
i hve my drver nw hehe~~

my bff said....
nty lsen nek hrge
btter amek cepat...
cett...
only if i hve d money~~~
i told her xpe...
its fine if u j ad lsen....
we stil cn go jln tgther2
she said tggu kete kua haha~~
ain..
i'll count on ur words hehe

ok....
nw wat...
bout my prvious post kn...
we're fine nw...
ALHAMDULILAH....

~~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...