Sunday, June 13

uruseiii!!!

mmmm done wth it!!!
my final sem....
erm...
jz nice....
PASS!!!!!

ok....~~~
-.-'
notink much wana say...
juz "thnks' to d panel......

orite....
wokin...
im bloody tired....
so damn bz...
wen all d d guestts sddnly ambush
huh...
evryone
wana curse...

n i dd it fw times too....
sory...juz
sumtimes
i cant stand wth too fussy guests...
ouh...
feel lke slapin n kick their ass
tros...
grrrr...

my ksabarn gettin nipis plakkk...
ermm...
sumtimes wana cry gak...
bt i hve to b strong...
siyesly...
afta dat 10th june...
my felink 4 degree seems
like faded away....

wokin =earn money....
malu3....
at ds age stil ask money from parent...
(hve tooooo =P)

more i go to work pon..
only bring d fare je...
for rapid n mnorel...
i dn eat at wrkplace........

huh...~~~

atok, gettin shat la...
bt nyanyok bese la....
olguy kan....~~~
bt he's funnny....
like an old baby....
at least he's d reason
for me to laugh....
it ease me...
bloody tired wokin
wen cme home
see hs tlatah....
im hepy =D

~~~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...