Saturday, June 5

its like S***............

wen u facing ur hard times....
u aways hops
sumone wil lstens to ur tears....
n b thre by ur side.....

ppl....
stop jdgig me.....
i hate it so freakin bad!!!!!
dun judge me.....
if u dun really noe me....
WTH!!!

i am me...
my fams is my prior....
no doubt!!!!

wteve.....
i said sory.....
stop cndmning me...
who r u?
to jdge me.....

me either dun really noe my self.....
y u act like u really noe me....
bck off!!!!
i dn need u.....

hell no!!
thnks...
ur exstence in my life is a mstakes...

dats y..
i aways said to my sef dat....
i love my fams n my besties...

dey mke me hepy...
dey ease my day....

ur num is dleted!!!!
i try to gves respects....
bt useless....
fine...

no more........



No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...