Wednesday, June 9

rougeP freakin bad...

am i ??
ermmm...
am i chnged??
huh...
thnking....

wat i wana be....
grrr...
i cant mke up my mind...
at all...

wokin...
server...
penatttt....
walkin ->bs stnd -> tke mnorel.....
weeeeuhhh....
feel lke im a school kids...
evryday ask for tambng from
my mom hehe...
malu3.... =P

work under pressure....
hve to besekan la...
ermmm....
tryin...will do...

half an hour break??
surau,solat...

i spare mentos in my pocket...
so dat i wont b too hungry...
hehe....

arghh....
siyesly...
miss to lepak-ing wth kwn2....
emmm....
miss "u" tooo...

hehe...

my atok...
ermm...nw he can walks
n can sit....alhmdulilah....
he's getin bttr....
=D

~out~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...