Tuesday, June 22

THINGS NEVE CHNGED!!!

no matter wat goin to b hppn nex..
i hve to gt ready...
distnce wil apart us...
bt not in my heart....
siyesly i loves all my frens...

its not my reason to escape
i gt my own reasons y...

i've made up my mind...
i dd t plea stuffs...
n i applied 4 cme bck to DNGUN...

deep insde ...
i upset....cuz thre wll no more
study life wth her...

bt i juz dowan to b selfish...
i noe she wanted s.alam so bad....
n more she wana b closed wth her fams ;)
she hve lots frens thre...
so ds is d times 4 hr to b hepy
n enjoy hr life thre..
*hoping*

siyesly...
i feel not rite..
bt i dunoe...

i really wan dngun bck...
i cant really adapt nw place..
im freak...
i hate chnges...

one of my bff said...
she wana b sucessful women...
n exprienced chnged her....
s long she noe d bats2 nemind la...
i jux rminds her...

back to d stuffs.....
siyesly im sad too...
cuz goin to b apart...
we've been closed for omos 2 yrs....
huhu....
i juz hopes dat she goin to b fine thre....
hops dat smone wll aways rminds her bout her
"pstol"
tc of her wen she sicks...
study wth her...
listens to her...
talks wth her...
bright her day...
really hops she goin to b juz fine ;)

naaaaa.....
im mourning nw.....
but i'll try to b kewl...

hehe....
im losing my grip....

out of line..weeeeuhhh.....

anyone..otthre...
b my man?
support my study haha..
o myb PTPTN again....

living wth hutang all around....
hehe....

YA ALLAH...
please....
bless our fenships til d end of my breathe,,,

~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...