Saturday, June 26

im bg girl

*sigh*
i am big ehehehehe.....
LOL....
ok wel dis is nt my real point hre...
juz to hglight hre dat
wat huh?
wuteve....

at one time ur fine
then ur not...
wth...
tel me wats hppning?

im thnking bout my regstrstion
on 2nd july 2010...
shud i asks my parent to send me?
o shud i go by my own...
buses o ktm...
im used wth d publc trnsport..
i'll think bout it la...

my bff said go by ktm je...
orite,,,,
my another fren cant apply offday plak...

im a degree student...
shud i stil dpnds on my parent...
ds is shah alam...
nt dngun ermm...
more my lil sisters skola
my dad sent pck up them...

myb i go by ktm laaaa.....
ermmm...
anyone willing to teman hehe....

o orite...
d house o room to rent stil xsttle....
ermmmm thnking...
~~
i dowan to shre wth stngers...
is enough wth my bff je...

i dowan hypocrite prson to join us...
i dowannn.....
ouh...
im over paranoid =P

~~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...