Thursday, July 2

well im 20th now...

allo,well im back now.. i've been silent for quite long moment... been busy n oso my brdband facing poblem la... gedik:P last 28th june 2009 was my 20th buffday..... felt notink act.hehe.. my dad bought a fruits cake for me... very nice la... like it sooooo much, then we were gathering toghter my dad recites some prayers then itadakimassu :D DIS MY CAKE

at work place got wishes frm evrybody... hermmm,,,, except for one... aiyoooo.... dats quite hurt la.... but juz ignore :P then julya chan n hun2 came... suprisingly,they both juz standing n laugh at me hoohoo... wanna see wat dey gave to me? scroll down... dis by hunhun... a doremon wth kpale goyg2 :P
dis by julya chan... like it damn much...

wont lEt u guys to view d others page cuz its CONFIDENTIAL hehe...and its for me only.. ARIGATOO NE JULYA CHAN N HUNHUN...

THEN LATER AT NITE...
wen to terminal putra...
angah goin back to KLANTAN...
quite sad act cuz she's leaving on
my buffday (!_!)
but juz let her go cuz
she missed her mom soo much....
went thre with along n oso baba a.k.a bos :P
here's some pics at putra...



baba act really sad n dowan let angah go haha...
we sad too..
but dun wory baba....
we'll meet again...
INSYAALLAH :)
thanks to KRU crews for giving me a doremon
for my buffday...
forgot to snaps d pics...
i'll post it later ya....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...