Saturday, July 18

dis is me....

woke up quite late....
tehn while in d shower
suddenly hve d thought of goin out...
hehe..
so afta takin bath...
go gurl c'mon..
i juz get ready then go out ALONE!!!
b4 dat go to washed my cloths frst
using machine 4 sure :P
then went to ATM to bring out some
money hehe..
im getting used going out alone...
but my mp3 must b wth me...
cuz dowan to hears strangers voices hehe..
go to DUNGUN by kunyit,it's took quite
a moment for d kunyit to b full...
as i walks alone in DUNGUN town
i wondering....
am i goin to b all alone....
then suddenly dis words across my mind
'LIKE I CARE'
hehe cuz i like to b alone...
its juz me n myself...
dats mean im free to go anywhre i like...
but smtimes do feel
quite lonely...
oh GOD i love my frens so damn much...
please dun tke them from me...
i pomis to b nice to them but...
i aways hurt them in d way
dat i din realize..SORRY IM NOTY!!

i walks around dungun walk...
frst place to go
is Pstaka Sri intan...
views some books thre n newspaper oso...
stil waitin for KAOURU latest comics...
then moves to Smart CC hunting for gifts
actually but...notink caught my eyes...
borink...
later go to SWEDEN...
bought some breads...
thought of buying nescafe but
cancelled it...
afta dat goin to ten-ten...
i bought one big doraemon sticker..
so kiut la...
then snaps few pics of doraemon water bottle..
thought of buying d bottle but
it's too small la..quite a waste la...
then moves to aneka...
juz go surround then walk away...
notink intrest me..
then went into mydin...
ermmm hre...
a guys try to hve cnverstion wth me..
bt i juz ignore him...
hell no,im not talking wth strngers
sorry...
finally end of journey...
took bus back to uitm...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...