Sunday, July 26

turn back time haha (i wish)

hell not goin to hppens rite....
wat is past is aready bcame hstory...
but hstory affects my life..
n most of them changed me...
even not totally but i did feel
d changed hehe
act. dis olidae i dun really hve d idea of
posting new post ...
well lack of idea i guess...
juz dis olidae mke me wondering too much...
aiyaa....
need some excitement...
but it wasnt necessary at all
cuz i got my lappy nw...
my lappy my bsfren nw
snce i left my strwberry diary at dungun...
frens?
all been busy dis olidae...
along?works....
tika?family stuffs
ain?exam madness hehe
bam?bf myb...
angah?she kept silent once reached home
manje?busy auntie hoho

thought of goin out lepaking
like i used to do...
i dun mind to go out alone juz..
stil fnding my real mood la...
nw im facing my moody time
so let me stay at home je
btter for me rather than wasting my times
outthre doin notin hehe..
bt really mis d white coffee at kopitiam C.M
i'll go visits soon hehe :P
ain said goin to skips klas..but i
stopped her frm doin dat snce
her exam jz around d corner rite
ain dun b noty ye...

stil tinking bout dsgning d banner haha..
out of idea la..
stil waitin 4 julya-chan to say yes
hopes to b success soon...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...