Sunday, July 26

MY H1N1 OLIDAE...

wel dun really feel d olidae la...
comin back to KL wth bam n zul...
n oso wth zana n liza...
we're in d same bus haha...
a day b4 leave dungun..damn
caught a fever...afta comin back from KT...
my body was so damn hot n did vomit
really dstroyed my plan of packing up...
so i was juz slepink d whole nite...
then tika sent me a mssage tellin dat she's sory
cuz xsmpat jumpa hehe...
she said 'xsmp ati nk wke me up'
sokay tika...
at d bus stand met ami,pp,khai,sara,bio-nab,shah,
aiyoo too many la...
reached KL...col my mom then she said
ayah kat surau plak...
n my mom said balik sndri cuz jammed...
damn dowan2...
i bring one luggage kot..hell no im goin to go home by rapid
haha...
then i told mom dat im taking star LRT til ttwangsa
n asked dad to pick me from thre...
yes mom said ok..
now im at home aready...

my mood nt so really ok..
snce one of my 6 bestie suddenly kept silent...
yeah silence is easy but it does hurt cuz
i only hve 6 of them
n if anytink happened to them
im so not forgving maself...
i xprienced twice bfore...
losing my own bsfren... n i took
quite a moment 4 recovering..
damn dowan dat to b happens again...
loves my frens damn much...
b gud to them o u guys will faces d bad side of me...
i mean it...

its been two days
snce i reached KL...
ma life now only in my room..
wth my lappy n oso my bed..
mom did realized dat i've locked maself in room
but mom dun wory...
even my lil ssters..
kak in xmarh la...
sory 4 brings poblem home...
haha..
i'll finds my spirits back to recover...

SORRY FOR BEING ME

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

OMG!OMG!

Are you... H1N1?

Looks like the symptoms say it is.

I hope its not.

I heard Zana too had caught a fever. (what a coincidence)

Take care ne.

Dont go out a lot.
Soon u will spread it all over the town. (Hu.Hu.Hu.)

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...