Friday, July 31

OVERCOME my fear

wel dis myb sounds weird
but snce i was kiddo huhu
i dun really like hospy...
i hates it...
really....snce my chin kene jahit
i pomis to maself dat im not comin back
to hospy no matter wat huhu..
alrite...
franly speakin i am a coward :P
sriously..
bt today wat goin on wth me
i dunnoe but
i mnged to ovrcme my fear
i wen to hospy hehe...
queing.waitin,all alone....
haha...
frstly really wana go home...
cuz stution thre crowded wth ppl
really scared me huhu
wat eve d results is
im juz fine...
hehe :)
alhamdulilah....notink srious...
soonn i came out from dat hospy
im drects to 7e for a drinks...
snce d weather too hots
yeah my fveret haha..
but surely bought d mineral water too..
actc d doc askin whter i need mc o wt eve
'YES REALLY WANTS IT'
but i aready bought d tckets...
so thanks huhu
later tex ain...
she stil facin sme issues wth her h.mates..
dis weeknd she's goin to JB...
thought of goin meet her but again failed..
she said 'c u in my dream'
haha...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...