Saturday, July 11

i hate dis part right here....

last nite meetink btween grup c n d accrding to our event... n AGAIN... im d vice prjct mnager.. it's tough la... dun really hve d heart kot... im scared of takin rsponsibilties my self cnfdence... erm really2 low... bt i'll try to gve full comtment...

last day mom called... told bout my sster ermmm.. i cant say anytink... my sster she's quite pmpered n too snstve... cant even learn hw to b indepndent... then bout my lil bro.... erm met an accdent... got crashed by car... ALHAMDULILAH... he's stil fine.... so many ting happened at home n oso here in campus...

wanna share?erm sriously dunnoe wth whom.. erm dey now busy wth sumone else.. erm my 'bsfren' stil wth me snce part 1 my strawberry diary... feel quite a release after writing... well im used of being alone... im nobody bt juz an empty seat... wen dey need me dey finds me... wen dey dowan me dey ignores me... but snce skewl... i faced d same situation... so lke .... dn gve a damn.. juz live ur life... lke manje aways said to me... U GO GIRL... P/S: manje,even i hates dat words bt sumtimes it does helps me:) arigato ne :P

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Haaaa...

Here "Miss Emotional&Depressed" from last semester is making a comeback again in this blog....

Is it so hard for you to get RID of her?

This sem is the time to make a FRESH start (like I try to do, but still dunno how to do it..huhu :) )

I think the situation will not be the SAME like last sem (hopefully it will not turn anything that we worried it to be)

Lets just be MissOptimistic this semester, ne!

p/s: Ganbatte-ne for your new appointed position...huuuu..

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...