Saturday, July 11

unplanned trip...

actually...woke up early dis monink...
after prforming d solah...
thought of cont.sleeping...
then suddenly my
junior ajak g K.T....
at frst,feel quite lazy huhu...
then suddnly chnged my mind....
gt up n gett ready A.S.A.P...
cuz dowan to b late...
taking ksatria to dungun town...
then taking bus to K.T....
quite far la...
sempat gak tdo kjap...
then later tex to all my ssters
so dat dey're not worry bout me...
tikah's said...'tke cre dear'anytink tex her...
along's said...frst she nagged then asks me to tke cre too..
went thre wth k.eza,k.tiha,apai n jenny...
K.T weather is too hot for me...
go to mydin mall..
juz a few hours,
d headache appears...
aiyooooo...
crowded sgt..
then stopped by at d food court...
tking lunch n afta dat went to surau...
later walks again to giant
dat stuated bhind MYDIN MALL...
damn...totally hot...
dn bring d umbrella..
later turn back to MYDIN MALL...
then suddenly met a BIG BEAR...
knd of maskot for kids cereal mayb...nt so sure...
wargh really scared me....
my frens jz laughs at me...
shamed on me:P
afta dat walking again huhu..
we walked near d hghway
waitin for cabs...
ALHAMDULILAH...
we go back to K.T bus stand by a cab...
then take DUNGUN bus home...
too crwded in dat bus..
totally exhausted...
at 9pm hve metink wth all d girls bout our event...
so quite rushing la..
i step in my room around 8.05 pm...
then afta took a bath...
prayed n rest for a moment...
then get ready for dat metink...
i did bought sumtink at dungun...
i'll post d pictures soon ya....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...