Sunday, July 5

DUNGUN I'M BACK

salam,,,,
well it aready 2 days im in DUNgun...
notink much chnged la hre...
ALHAMDULILAH
So far ebrytink goes fine...
erm stil got d same room snce part 1
kp132 hehe...
got d same bed,same loker,same cupboard,same table
same rmmates,
hehe....
for dis sem JULY09-NOV09
i've chosen black bedsheet hehe...
aiyoo too many coments la from others dat
passed by my room...
noe wat...
my bed aready fulled wth doraemon stuffs...
one from baba,
one from angah,
one from bam,
one frm my cllction...
an dis monink manje gave me a big doraemon stickers hehe...
like it damn much la....
evrywhre oso doraemon...
on my tble got,
doraemon mirror n one petite doraemon mug :)
my phone laneyard oso doraemon
n one doraemon keychain a gift from along...
love them soo much lar...


class will begins tomrow 7th july 09...
ermmm...
act lost my ETR buks...
damn really wana cry at first
then along said why dun u try n looks
again n again in dat messy store...
wah did tried...
but failed...
i've paid 150 for all d buks ermmm..
then d shines is hre..
bam gave me one of her etr buks
since she have two buks...
i'll pay to her la 4 sure hehe...

snce we arrives here in DUNGUN...
we did contacts with baba...
ermmmm....
he's very kind n concerned...
miss all of RU crews la...
hehe....


study....
hopes dat dis sem
i'll b ableto perform well...
nt only in study stuffs
but oso un rlationship btween others...
frenship...
hopes dat i'll b good to all my frens
so do my ssters along,angah n adik...


dowan d tragic sem to b happens again..
let by gone b by gone...
erm shud i say dat words?
cuz it ain't easy for me...
INSYAALLAH...
time will cure d pain but still d scar
wil last frever..
poetic siut :P

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...