Sunday, July 19

tiredness

been so busy lately...
ermmm last day went again to setiu
ds time met wth d bg bos tn hji din...
and oso few of d felda slasih residents...
notink much i can say hre...
ebrytink..so far so gud
ALHAMDULILAH...
did met d lect,she juz said ok..
n right few mstkes in d poposal..
sokay...part of learning rite :P

3g wth my sis echa..aiyoo
miss so much...
all my frens like
'hey ain wanna talk to ur sister'hehe
dey r funny...
later hve a cnversation wth my mom..
again d stuation in d car
bcame crazy...
they like calling 'mkcik,mkcik'
my mom heard d voices of d guys...
bt i xplained to her dat im not alone :)
she was juz fnished doin solat hajat..
she told dat my grndparents are now in KL..
she was askin
am i nt comin back to KL?
ermm no ma,
not yet...cuz lots of assgnment
n stuffs to sttle hre...
hung up later cuz she's goin to
eat dinner :)
heard my ma voices kind of release la...
i noe she's ok n ebrytink goes fine
at home:')
loves my ma so much....

reached uitm amost 11pm...
wargh too exhausted...
tke a bath n sleep..
nt really sleep la..
stay up 4 a while
for editing tentative progrm...
afta dat only lying on my bed
wth all d blue creatures hehe...
d axe oilment n vicks is nex to me..
again d headache came...
myb too tired...
drink up 100+ then listen to
mp3... :)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...