Tuesday, August 25

tests n surrounding area.....

alhamdulilah..juz done wth few tests
suprvision,law and Mkt....
two more to go..
cust.service n event mgt...
wel a bit unsatssfied la...
4 suprvsion ppr damn...i was too focused on othr chap...
LAW,even it an open notes test stil
i cant anwers them...aiyooo..'my notes miserable
MKT....i noe d key points but wen come to ellaboration
i failed....
TAWAKAL suda....
for CS n oso event..
i'll try harder....
too many chapter to covered la...
hopes i can....
im studying wth manje....
aiyaaa snce wen i can study wth others oso i dn realise
hehe....
classes?so far so gud la....
now d assgnment bothering me...
etr,event and spervision
aiyooo
hopes can sttle them dis weekend
since most of my frens
goin back to their hmetown...
wel wana go home too...
but few poblems occured la...
bia la...
i'll b home soon mom...
wel i neve felt like dis before...
but syesly lately...
i often feel down n sad...
n sumtimes gettin too snstve...
thres sum people dat makin n showing faces
to me...
stop it please....
i couldnt bear it....
n truth i dun like it...please...
feelin lke GOD takin away my hepyness...
juz wana live in peace...
dun hates me...
1234....
thre's only one ting to do three words 4 u.....
i love u...
wel i did feel hw cold u treated me lately...
i'll b patient dowan to burst into tears...
cuz im prfct cryer n i dn showed my pain
obviously...
stops hurting me in silent......
sokay..snce dis is my final sem in Dungun...
so it wll be 'done' wth them soon...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...