Wednesday, August 5

check it out!!!

h1n1 madness... chaos... all students were compulsory for check up... wel im a bit piss off... cuz d managemnt were to slow manage d stuation... and its begin late.. wel dey supposed to b mre aware bout dis ting... a guy from mnstry of health i guess standing n mke an anncement.... for those who are feeling nt wel please stay.. the others can go back... oooohooo... as smple as dat... so wat d purposed of d words 'COMPULSORY' i rather staying in my room but snce all my bestie out so i fllwed them.. wel one my bestie nw in KL...she's having fever n cough... her tmperature was 39'c hopes she'll b okay... n juz now another fren... were packing up n go back due to her body tmprture 39'c juz pray dat both them wll b fine soon... n bcuz of dis oso i did hurt my bestie wth my harsh words... sory bam,i din mean it... really sory... now stat busy preparing event stuffs aiyaaa... wel d event is on 14-16 AUGUST 2009 at felda selasih tganu...
some pics..




No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...