Friday, August 28

in d middle of assignments n seeking 4.....

day 8 in fasting month..
alhmdulilah :)
im hre stil in dungun...
most of my bestie going home...
manje,nely,bam.....
act.dun really cre snce i hve my rummtes huhu....
but did miss them la...
n tikah thanks 4 compny me most of d times :)
my other bestie,dunnoe la...
she's gettin so bz lately....
thought of vsitting her room but
dun hve d strngths huhu...
hard to xplained why la...
so its btter if im stayin in my room...
feel lke going out ALONE....
but whre to go
wel im in DUNGUN....
lmited places to go :P

assignmnts waitin...
etr....dun hve d moods to continuing doing it...
etr assgnmnet SUSPENDED 4 a while :P
gomen ne CEO...
hah like i care hehe....
juz need to finds my mood back then i'll cont back...
nex EVENT report....
lost d rquirements la...
so i juz makin it fllowed my instinct haha
mke it into my own frmat
surely Pn Ai going to fire me hehe...
i'll check wth others soon
b4 i submits it la...

wel one of my bestie keep on forcing me to
go home...
but please..
i hates being forced ok...
i'll go home if i feel lke to...
so until dat it's btter
for u keep silent before
i losing my patient level
cuz u goin to b sorry n hurts
n i'll hates myself cuz hurting ur feelink...
juz let me wth my decsions k..
im not a lil kiddo dat needs u to tellin
me wat to do..
i can mke up my own dcisions...
sory but..let me b me...
i luv u juz stops forcing me...
its mkes me uncmfrtable...


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...