Monday, August 31

beautiful mess

im wrong..im d one to blame...

im not aware...

i aways condemn others

but truth is

my attitude oso doesnt

so prfect..

shame on me...

wel im no good...

but please dun leave me

i aways said dat i dun need u

but dat so untruth...

sorry 4 my chnged...

i cant say dat im not hepy...

im hepy but deep inside

no one really understnds

its btween me n ALLH s.w.t....

wel im gud in making faces

n creating laughs

hah juz 4 hiding my real emotion

but do admits sumtimes

im moody al d time...

blame me....

my emotion so unprdctable guys..

sory cuz u guys to faced it...

oh ok...

u hopes me to b hepy wthout u....

easy 4 u to say....

it goin to b d death end 4 me..

im so not dat strong...

hepy wthout my bestie...

wat d fish!!!

im so not doin it....

wel if u saw me laughing o joking around...

doesnt mean dat im hepy wth dat...

im lil mis faking...

after read ur mssage.....

yeah d tears burst...

hurt,,,so damnly hurt...

but u wont noe o realise it...

evry words u say

tmes wll cure d pain

but d scar wll last frever...

dowan to gves up in frenship...

cuz its goin to turn me back

into my dark life

lke my past.....

really dowan dat..

guide me...

dun leave me wth all d mstakes

reminds me...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...