Sunday, August 23

i wanna say dis.......

wel fasting month here again in DUNGUN.....
ermmmm...notink special la....
as usual...get up 4 sahur,break d fast n traweh :)
i used to do jogging afta traweh las year...
but dis year...
quite bz la...
dunnoe why but i've no spirits 4 study...
ermmmm juz mish my mom, dad n siblings....
aiyaaa mish my bestie toooo....
even all of them front of me but
i do feel dat we're far....
i prefferd spent my time in my room
wth all my doraemon,mp3 n my lappy...
dun really care bout others
(bt actually i do care:P)
juz a few days back la..
one of my bestie called n cried...
damn...i felt guilty...
i cant helped her...
sorry but i hate to see my bestie tears cuz it sad me too...
feel lke smashing d ppl dat hurts my bestie...
i'll b patient here...
cuz i noe if im using violence it won settle anytink...
i'll pray 4 her hepyness...
aiyaa juz miss her...
wanna be back lke we used to be....
sms-ing n joking around....
I LOVE MY BESTIE!!!
dey r my pain n oso my cure...
b nice to them....
its fine if u guys wanna hurts me but
stay away from my bestie!!!!

and oso bout prctical ting...
i dun gve a damn anymore...
one word now TAWAKAL....
n hoping i'll get d best place...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...