Thursday, August 27

hepy o else....

i dunnoe why im being so nice to her...
wel i din hates her its juz dat
i dunnoe why i cant b mean to her...
even sumtimes her attitudes n words did hurts me
but i juz act lke 'like i care'
but act i do care n sumtimes
mkn dlm gak huhu....
myb she's juz a lil girl dat need prtction o
seeking 4 major attntion...
juz hopes she'll tke gud cre of my bg sis
snce she's d one dat really closed to her...
not dat i dun cre juz...
it feel a bit awkward lately....
myb im d one dat not snstve wth her felink o myb
sumtink else bothering her maybe....
lots of ppl askin
'lme xnpak u guys hang toghter'
juz smiles cuz i dnnoe d rite words...
lil miss faking back here in town haha..
yeah i miss her :')
my lil sis kol las day....
dey were xpcting im goin home dis week...
bt sory sis..kak in got lot stuffs
to b sttle here...
i'll coming home soon....
my bsfren nw in KL aready...
4 her sem break...
wanna spent my whole day on d bed
dowan to tink bout anytink..
wanna free my mind...

2 comments:

ジユリアナ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ジユリアナ said...

I think I know who is the person u talking about here.

But I think this is just a misunderstanding/miscommunication la. Hu.Hu.

Its not easy to satisfied everyone with act that we make & its also not easy to stop ppl noticing & starts making assumption.

As Dungun town is just a small town, ne?

But I hope you two can settle all this fast ne.

Best of luck.

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...