Monday, May 4

why?


went out dis monink....
to dungun town to sent my laptop..
once again my laptop broke down...
damn!!!
really destroyed my mood...
why?
in d middle of exam week...
totally destroyed my study mood...
really need my laptop huhu...
it really depressing me...
then...along got mad wth me huhu...
i went out alone...
juz go around dungun walk..
dunnoe whre to go...
dungun too bored...
nt much place to go..
so went to smat cc looking for gifts for my roomates...
failed....
so i went to anther shops...
finally got it..
i bought 4 red keychain...and oso a hair clips for along hehe...
told my sster bout my laptop...
she nagged at me huhu (!_!)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...