Saturday, May 16

Lost.....

now sitting here front of my laptop...

but notink much to do....

after repairing my lptop...

i lost all of d data.....

it sad me...

i did cried....

all of my pictures collection

dat i've been saved since pat 1

all gone...

all of them....

(!_!)

goin to miss all d collections...

all my songs....

all my videos....

all my muvees...

all my pictures

evrytink...

GONE!!!!!

my muvees maker dat i created for my frens

oso gone...

really2 disturbing my holiday mood....

now looking at my lptop???

it's showed me sorrowness...

wargh(!_!)

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Hahh...

What a LOST ne!

I think I can understand the feeling there, when recently I lost all the Kame-Chann pictures folder..

It's kind of mixed feeling of LOST & SAD of losing the things that we love much...

& kind of irritating too (that I have to start all over again collecting the pictures back...)

Be patience ne..

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...