Saturday, May 16

super duper dull days....

aiyaaa....
got job at jj but suddenly quit...
d rules make me sick...
'ni xboley tu xboley'
wat d fish....
like ur mall was super duper famous....
well halooo...
im juz goin to work ok...
not a fashion stage...
damn....

then some weird faces thre really
mke me uncmfortable....
d staffs kind of rude....
'blagak siut'
dun really care at all....
feel lke spending my whole holiday at home....
at dis condition
i hve to cnfess dat

I MISS DUNGUN....
i mean my student life la....
so do miss my frens thre....
my mom nagged hehe...
my dad juz kewl wth dat...
my sis nagged too....
i fought wth my lil sis huhu...
sory... ;(
told my bsfren ain bout dis...
she's juz like...
'its up to u.dowan to influence ur dcision a'more'
hehe ;p
stil waitin for my fren to calls....
i gves her 2days
hopes she goin to call tmrw...
o else...i'll go my own way...
dun stop me..
i'll do wat i wan....
not flowing my heart juz...
i cant wait fo u any longer....
feel like packing up n go back to mlacca...
then wat?
huhu...
dunnoe lah...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...