Wednesday, May 13

13th may 2009

erm my sem break begin totally suck..

starting wth my laptop poblem...

then my hndphone poblem...

damn...

totally miserable now.....

went out to loyat juz now wth my bsfren....

went surround loyat looking for best shop...

totally hopeless la....

wargh!!!!

repairing my lptop so my hndphone...

la monnaie???

really need to find a job huhu..

even i was so lazy but stil hve to find one....

miss dungun...

hah i cant believe i said dat huhu...

but suddenly feel like goin back to dgun now...

wargh!!!

why my life recently gone so bad....

felt like gving up lar....

hopefully dat my life will be back to normal again!!!

really wanna smiles and laugh as i used to....

really wanna all d burden dissapeared....

really wanna b free....

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Hahaha

I too can believe that you will MISS Dungun...!!

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...