Thursday, May 28

my childhood fren 'NIKAH'(bedd n nizam)

wahahahaha....
wen she told me dat she'goin to get married...
hehehe...
shocked me ;p
erm met her husband few times...
kind a cute guy...
now two of my bsfren aready married....
i went to her house wth iera...
she pick me up by bike we go mrempit
to see d 'nikah' ceremony....
a day before my bsfren nikah...
my other bsfren dad nikah....
she called me n cried...
wah i dunnoe wat to do...
i felt sorry for her...
juz i dunnoe d rite words to say..
cuz im not in her cndition (!_!)
back to my bsfren nikah....
wa met some old frens thre wahahaha....
mish them....
juz mish.... ;P
we were making soo much noise in d surau haha...
suddenly an uncle said...
'SHHHH...DLM NI XBLEH CKAP'
hehe...then only we kept silent...
then we eat togther n hve a lil conversation haha...
laugh n laughs...
then time to farewell...
pomise to keep in touch....
yeah juz a pomise...
hehe....
ok here are some of d pictures...
d others stil in iera cmera dun hve time to copy yet...


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...