Tuesday, May 5

lay down...

im sooo done with study now....

dun feel like seeing o reading any notes ..

damn i hate dis part of me...

LAZYNESS...

act... my mood destroyed few day ago...

why?

my laptop is d major factor....

dunnoe why but its really affecting me ok...

damn.. im not ok!!!!

wen to have lunch at kafe kreatif

wth along of course...

met some frens thre...

ok2..

back to my laptop la....

i called azaz dungun dis noon...

askin whtr my lptop is done o not...

a female staff answer then she passed me to

another female staff...

im not even done my words wth her

she passed me to a men staff...

damn!!!

they rude!!

dat men said to me dat they need

to format my laptop...

FORMAT!!!once again...

i was juz like ...damn why?

i was asking him why?

but dat damn staff couldnt answered me..

i juz cut d line thre...

i was too mad...

on my way back to college...

i juz kept silent...

im totally damn mad dat time...

stop by at d koop...

went in n bought ice cream n chocolate...

my mind was totally miserable dat time...

i lay back on my chair n turn on my mp3...

it'takes almost one hour i sit thre...

dunnoe wat to do..

LOST!!!

told my bsfren bout dat...

she's too pstve...

she said dat ebrytink goin to b fine...

then i send mssge to my other fren...

later feel sleepy...

then one of my fren come...

she told me bout lot of stories...

i juz keep listens to her..

even im too sleppy dat time...

she told me bout her bf,

bout her fam.

bout her sster...

and even bout her niece..

hehe....

damn..

i cant even focus stdying now...

damn want my laptop back...

din tell my parents bout it ; p

juz told my ssters only....

i sent 3 sms to my frens...

neither one of them are replying me...

damn...

juz throw ur phone lar...

my words getting harsh lately..

hate myself recently....

i've changed a lot...

even my bsfren at KL noticed that; P

im in pain...

sumtimes i do feel like thrwing all of my frens

but i cant...

cuz i'll b nobody wthout them...

do feel hurt... juz dunnoe

how to xpress my emotion...

dun even noe hw to shares wth them..

really hate myself....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...