Tuesday, May 19

McD........


long time din eat McD...

yesterday went out n ate McD at KLcc wth my sis...

we were about to shops a shoe then suddenly

stopped at d McD Hehehe...

later we go around dat place but din buy anytink...

later we took putra lrt to Pasar seni...

then walked to Times Square....

hahaha...

d weather was quite good...

we go to finds shoe....

my sis said shes goin to wear heels...

and im like watever..haha

heels?

not for me ok...

so we go pusng2 lg....

afta done shopping at Times...

we took Star Lrt to Bandaraya...

dis time sogo...

bcuz it's monday so.....

can see bored promoter faces

haha...poor them...

bored working life...

they're juz goin to b busy during sales time...

i bought a shirt thre at GOGGLES...

red in colour.....

was about to buy d black one but my sis

said d red is nicer...

ermmm....

i'll post d picture later ya....

then we go home by Metrobus hehe...

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Ahh...

So you too had start eating McD again..

Remember that we support the BOYCOTT products campaign, a few months back..?

Hahaha..cannot say anything much lah cause I (& ironically, much earlier than you) just start eating McD again..

I eat when I arrive from Dungun a few week back..

Hahaha...
What can I say, WE, human being cannot easily resist the temptation...

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...